My daughter has asked me: “What is an electronic circuit?” It is a combination of electronic components in a specific way. Whereby we connect it with the conductor wires for the electrical current to flow through.
Answered: It is a great activity for learning and hobbies.
What electronic circuit should we create?
Also, I have been teaching my children how to learn electronics for beginners. But, they sort of do not understand the theory. It is complicated and boring for the kids to understand. You maybe are like my children.
Ancient people once said that:
I hear and I forget; I see and I remember; I do and I understand.
It is true.
Therefore, I believe that creating an electronic circuit will help us understand it easily.
15 Simple electronic circuits: For beginners
If you have free time, Electronics are a good way to spend your free time by creating simple electronic projects to improve your daily life.
But the most important thing does not to regret it whenever your projects have failed. It is your learning process.
10 recommended Electronic circuits
There are over 500+ electronics projects in 9 categories. However, you may like these 10 posts.
- Simple electronic projects
- 100+ Power supply circuits: Many choices as you want
- My First Variable Power supply: Why did I build this first?
- 0-30v 3A power supply: Use this for most projects. It is an easy and new design
- Moose Racing RZR Nerf Bars / Blue - RZR 4 900/1000/Turbo
- Inverter circuit
- NEW Ritchey WCS EvoCurve Drop Handlebar - Carbon 31.8 40 Matte U
- Stihl TS460 Concrete Cut-off Saw Carburetor Box Cover OEM 4221 1
- Preamplifier with Tone control
What is more? Look:
Quick Learn: Basic electronic components list with images.
Last Updated Circuits
Heinkel He 70 Blitz 1932 1:200 plane Airplane Silver Classic Die